28 January, 2007

Unbelievably cool

Your skin contains proteins that specifically kill some of the most commonly encountered (pathogenic) bacteria.

In other news, I'm taking four upper division bio classes, a course on the history of CCS, and a ballroom dance class, living with my boyfriend and my best friend (long, long story), and am generally incredibly busy and exceedingly happy. There are numerous funny stories involved with each item in that list, and I shall write about them just as soon as I'm done studying for the three midterms I have next week.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm,

I wonder, do upper division bio classes encounter (pathogenic) bacteria? Certainly, a course on the history of CCS must encounter (pathogenic) bacteria, and how could a ballroom dance class not encounter (pathogenic) bacteria (unless everybody's really, really shy). And living with a boyfriend and a best friend (long, long story, no doubt), you must encounter (pathogenic) bacteria in Darwinian abundance, and if one is generally incredibly busy and exceedingly happy, it sounds like encountered (pathogenic) bacteria are inevitable. I'm sure there are numerous funny stories involved with each item in that list, and I'm equally sure you'll write about them just as soon as you're done studying for the three pathogenically bacteria laden midterms next week.
Signed: Pathogene Dad

8:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home