19 October, 2006

Une Fois Pour Toutes

My favorite French grammar book, Une Fois Pour Toutes, which I ordered off of Amazon, arrived today. I spent most of the evening reading random French grammar rules out loud to my friends and making posters about the differences between feminine and masculine nouns.

In other news, I'm working on putting up a set of photos I took yesterday. As of right now (link to the right, as usual), there are twenty-ish completely unorganized photos up. My future plans include putting up more photos and actually getting them into an order that makes some kind of sense. They were taken on a walk, so when I'm done they should show the progress of the walk pretty well, but for now they're just a random senseless collection of pretty photos. Check back for changes in the future, and leave nasty comments if I forget.

Good night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home